Welcome to fifth grade!
I hope you had a great summer and are ready for an exciting year in fifth grade. In order to make your year a success, I am asking students to bring the following supplies by Tuesday, September 8.
- 1 pack of filler paper with holes
- Small, soft, zippered pencil case (no pencil boxes, please)
- 2 sharpened pencils and an extra eraser
- White poster board (keep at home for a project you will be doing the first week)
- 1 box of tissues
- If students wish to write in pen, they may bring 2 erasable pens (blue or black) in addition to their pencils.
- Two extra large book socks or book covers.
- Two durable 2 pocket folders.
Please do not bring regular pens, binders, Trapper Keepers or hard pencil cases to school as you will not be permitted to use them.
There are also some items you should make sure you have on hand at home as they will be needed throughout the year.
- Extra filler paper
- Crayons or colored pencils
We will provide folders, crayons, markers, colored pencils, extra pencils and erasers, a ruler and other supplies.
I’m so happy you are in my class. I know we are going to have a great year.
Mrs. Reiman's Classroom Policy
-Every student will be offered opportunities to think critically and work creatively
-All students will be treated with respect and fairness
-No two children are the same and every child is good at something
-Consequences for inappropriate actions will be logical
-Every child deserves to be a leader and a follower. In other words, children will be grouped in a variety of ways, with their individual uniqueness taken into consideration as well as the need for our students to hold a variety of roles and positions
-Organization and attitude is the key to success in every circumstance; therefore, those attributes will be promoted and developed
-Respect, responsibility, and right choice!