Welcome to Mrs. Reiman's Home Page
Name: Loreen Reiman
Welcome to fifth grade! I am looking forward to the first day of school and getting to know all of my students. We are going to have a fun and interesting year. We have so many exciting things to do in fifth grade.
In order to make our year a success, I am asking students to bring in a few supplies.
- 4 one subject notebooks
- 6 two pocket folders
- small, soft, zippered pencil case (no pencil boxes, please)
- 2 sharpened pencils and an extra eraser
- a refillable water bottle (filled with water ONLY)
- a piece of white poster board (keep at home for a project you will be doing the first week)
- 1 box of tissues
- If students wish to write in pen, they may bring one or two erasable pens in addition to their pencils.
Please do not bring regular pens, binders, Trapper Keepers or hard pencil cases.
I will provide crayons, markers, colored pencils, extra pencils, paper, extra erasers, a ruler and other supplies.
Enjoy the rest of the summer, but keep reading and make sure you have your multiplication facts memorized. We are going to have a great year!