Basic Skills/Title I Parent Information
Parent Involvement is Key to Our Success!
Parental involvement is one of the most important factors in a child's success.
We invite you to select the links below to access school-specific information about opportunities for you to get involved. The Parent Resources folder includes a school-parent compact that outlines how parents, school staff and students will share the responsibility for improved student academic achievement and the means by which the school and parents will build and develop a partnership to help children achieve the state's high standards as well as various opportunities for you offer parental input into how we can improve proficiency. You will also find Title I-related policies and documents here, as well as resources to help support your child at home.
- NJ School Performance Reports
- 2018-19 NJSLS Testing Results Presentation
- 2017-18 PARCC Testing Results Presentation
- 2016-17 PARCC Testing Results Presentation
- 2015-16 PARRC Testing Results Presentation
- 2014-15 PARCC Testing Results Presentation
- 2013-14 State Testing Results Presentation
- 2012-13 State Testing Results Presentation