- Common Core State Standards
- District Literacy Site
- Examples of Literacy Strategies
- Lesson Closure - 40_ways_to_leave_a_lesson.pdf
- Teacher Resources
- New Jersey Student Learning Standards
- Blooms Taxonomy.pdf
- Webb's Depth of Knowledge.pdf
- The Center on Standards and Assessment Implementation - Types of Assessments
- Hippocampus.org - free educational video resources for middle school through college.
- Achieve the Core
Updated to provide educators with the most up to date resources related to implementing the Common Core Standards in our classrooms. This resource allows teachers to understand and develop lessons that integrate college and career standards across ELA and Math. Professional development resources provide ready-to-use modules with power points and hands-on activities with all the necessary resources. There is also a lesson planning tool which guides teachers through a series of prompts about the lesson content, structure, and activities to ensure learning standards are adequately addressed.
- New Jersey Core
Created and made available by the New Jersey Department of Education to allow for collaboration between educators, as well as a way to share standards aligned resources. As a registered user of the site, teachers can search lesson plans, resources, student work samples, and on-line learning platforms.