Who Should I Contact?
The Manchester Township Public School District seeks to promote communication and clear processes for resolving any issues or addressing any questions that may arise. The steps outlined below support direct, open, and respectful interactions so that problems and concerns can be worked out quickly and efficiently.
Any question or concern should always start with the staff member or members listed in Step 1, as that person will usually have the most information. We understand that, at times, additional personnel may need to be involved to resolve specific situations.
Contact information for staff members and administrators is listed at the end under the Staff Directory tab. If you have a question or concern, please follow the steps listed below for the relevant topic.
- Classroom Issues Involving an Individual Child
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Budget and Business Operations, OPRA Requests, Board of Education
- Employment/School Personnel
- Building/Field Use and Safety
- Special Education, IEP’s and Related Services
- English-Language Learners
- School Security
- School Counseling and 504 Plans
- Affirmative Action and Title IX
- Health Concerns
- Staff Directory