Research shows that reading is so beneficial to you! Find out why by clicking here.This summer, try reading 15 minutes per day to spark your imagination and keep you mind active. If you read this summer, complete this Google Form to earn a prize from Mrs. Henry when you get back in September. Be sure to check Google Classroom (code: xpv6idb) for more information.
If you are struggling to find a good book, try one of Mrs. Henry's Favorite books listed below (all available in our media center). Or try one the curriculum department recommends! You are never bored with a book!
Grades 4 to 5
Grades 2 to 3
Kindergarten to First Grade
Need more ideas?
Check out these great book lists:
- American Library Association Notable Children’s Books
- International Literacy Association
- New York Public Library Top 100 Children’s Books
- Goodreads Children’s Book List
- Common Sense Media
- Time Magazine Top 100 Children’s Books
- I Can Read Leveled Books
Need a reading challenge?
Try one of these: