Mandatory Forms for All Athletes
All Hawk athletes need five forms completed to be eligible to participate:
1) A completed physical every calendar year and a health update form each season. These forms are available in the main office and can also be printed using the link below.
The following forms can be accessed through your Genesis Parent Portal account
2) The student activity and athletic handbook signature page
3) The MTHS Signature page for cardiac, concussion, and steroid
4) Opioid forms and video acknowledgement-coming soon
5) The athletic release form
All parents/guardians of Hawk athletes will be required to have a Genesis Parent Portal account. If you do not have an account please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and request access to your students.
2 weeks are needed for physical clearance from school physician
A physical is valid for 365 days.It is important to verify that all information is completed by the physician and it is stamped, signed and dated by the office personnel. Any incomplete forms will be returned to the student athlete and may delay participation. All athletes must have this form completed by a physician and reviewed by our school physician before being permitted to participate in any school sport. This form must be submitted 2 weeks prior to the start of the season.
Attention Parent/Guardian: The preparticipation physical examination (Page 3) must be completed by a health care provider who has completed the Student-Athlete Cardiac Assessment Professional Development Module.
For additional sports participation. This form is state mandated and must be signed by participant and parent for each season of activity.
Please log on to your parent portal to access all required forms
Please read this informational pamphlet, Preventing Skin Infections in School and Athletic Settings - What to do!