Booster Club Application
Click here for the Booster Club application
About the Booster Club
Manchester Township Booster Club supports ALL Manchester High School Athletics, Band & Cheerleading. It was formed to promote good sportsmanship and support both educational and athletic activities of our MTHS students through continued fundraising.
Who we are:
Parents, teachers, coaches and staff who volunteer their time to raise money to support the mission of the Booster club.
What we do:
- Grant Scholarships for senior student athletes whose parents are booster club members.
- Host dinner banquet for senior athletes and band, with plaques, photos and a gift for all in attendance.
- Keep inside snack stand stocked with snacks and drinks for teams to work and receive all the profits at no cost to them!
- Help pay student admission to away sporting events when using fan buses.
- Help pay for ads and advertisements when needed.
- Decorate stands for different themed games including breast cancer awareness and military nights
- Purchase items for teams and band throughout the year ie: pink socks for Breast Cancer Awareness, head & wrist bands, etc.
- Host a yearly tailgate party prior to the first home football game which includes DJ, hawk fan items and FREE food for all attending MTHS students.
- Share team achievements, individual accolades and successes of our athletes through our social media, Including; Facebook and twitter (@mthsboosterclub)
- Keeping “Hawk Pride” and “School Spirit” alive in our high school.
How you can help?
- Join the Booster club today!
- Attend one of our many fundraising events: Gift Auction Comedy Show, Pasta Dinners, Drive-thru Breakfasts, Local dining “Night Outs”, and Run the snack stand during an event and much, much more!