Courses & Requirements
Course Selection for 2020-21
- 12th Grade Worksheet for current Juniors
- 11th Grade Worksheet for current Sophomores
- 10th Grade Worksheet for current Freshmen
- 9th Grade Worksheet for incoming Freshmen
- SLE (Structured Learning Experience) APPLICATION
- STEM APPLICATION
- TOMORROW'S TEACHERS APPLICATION
- PEER LEADERSHIP APPLICATION
Genesis Scheduling Procedure
Scheduling portal is open April 1-9, 2020.
- Visit the student portal and login with your student portal credentials.
- Next, you will need to select the “Scheduling” tab.
- Once you are in the “Scheduling” tab, you will need to access the “Requests” sub tab.
- Now you will see the subject request selection page. You will need to click “Request a course” on each of the subjects that you would like to take.
- After clicking request a course, you will be in the course catalog screen for the subject that you selected. This is the screen where you will make a request. You have three options: Priority of the request, Additional Information (comment), and Request this course. The only required option is Request this Course.
- After making a request the system will bring you back to the subject selection screen. The system will also show you all the previous requests that you made. You can also delete a request by clicking the trash can on the right of a previous request.