Thank you for visiting the Manchester Township High School Media Center webpage! Our goal is to ensure that all our students are effective users of ideas and information. We hope you will find our links and information helpful. If you have any problems using our website, or any suggestions for improvements that will make it easier or more useful, please let us know.
To visit our on-line catalog, please click here.
Ebooks now available! Access instructions here.
If you would like to add a book review to the catalog, you can find the instructions here.
The Media Center is the information hub of the school. The collection includes more than 14,000 print volumes and a dozen magazine subscriptions. Sixty networked computers allow access to the Internet, library catalog, electronic databases, and e-book collection. A black-and-white copier and two printers are available for academic use at no charge.
- Up to four books can be checked out for three weeks at a time.
- A five cent fine will be charged for each day a book is overdue.
- Reference and research paper books can be borrowed overnight.
- A twenty-five cent fine per period will be charged for late research paper books.
Rules and Regulations
Be sure to sign in at the Circulation Desk when entering; request a computer if needed. Keep in mind that all school policies apply in the Media Center.
- Passes are required at all times except when entering the library before first period or at the very beginning of each lunch period.
- Computers, printers, and copiers are to be used for academic purposes only.
- In accordance with school policy, personal electronics are not allowed at any time.
- In order to protect our facility and technology, no food or drinks are allowed.
6:55 a.m. - 1:38 p.m. Monday & Friday
6:55 a.m. - 2:25 p.m. Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
Carol Moroz, Media Specialist