Scheduling begins during the month of March. Find Course Descriptions and selection information on the Courses & Requirements page. The course selection process is discussed during a classroom presentation given by a counselor. The importance of exploring opportunities, future plans and making informed decisions about course selection is stressed.
Parents/guardians are encouraged to call their child’s guidance counselor if they have any scheduling questions or concerns.
Genesis Scheduling Procedure
Print Instructions with screenshots
- Visit the student portal and login with your student portal credentials.
- Next, you will need to select the “Scheduling” tab.
- Once you are in the “Scheduling” tab, you will need to access the “Requests” sub tab.
- Now you will see the subject request selection page. You will need to click “Request a course” on each of the subjects that you would like to take.
- After clicking request a course, you will be in the course catalog screen for the subject that you selected. This is the screen where you will make a request. You have three options: Priority of the request, Additional Information(comment), and Request this course. The only required option is Request this Course.
- After making a request the system will bring you back to the subject selection screen. The system will also show you all the previous requests that you made. You can also delete a request by clicking the trash can on the right of a previous request.
Scheduling tips for College Bound Students
Road to Graduation Calendar
Shared Time Vocational School Information
Shared Time Vocational Presentation
If you are interested in applying for OCVTS, please stop by guidance for a paper application.