Advanced Placement (AP) Program
Manchester Township High School offers College Board Advanced Placement (AP) courses. Students who complete the AP course, participate in AP exams (in May) and earn a 3 (out of 5) may earn college credits. Deciding to take an AP course prepares high school students for the academic workload in college. When high school students take AP courses, colleges and universities know that what the student experienced in an AP class has prepared the student well for the challenges of college. Students who participate in AP courses in high school are less likely to need remedial courses in college and are more likely to complete college in four years. Students who take an AP course and participate in the AP exam also earn a higher GPA than students who do not participate in an AP program.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why should I take an AP Class and AP Exam? What are the benefits?
- How do I join my AP class section?
- What is the fee to participate in an AP EXAM?
- Is there a discount for students participating in multiple exams?
- What are my payment options for AP Exams?
- Where do I find a registration form to participate in the AP Exams in May 2023?
- Is there a deadline to register for AP Exams?
- What if I change my mind? Can I receive a refund?
- What do I do if I need accomodations for my AP Exam?
- AP BOOT CAMP