MTMS has many after school activities for the students to enjoy. Currently we have:
- Cross Country
- Drama Club
- Gospel Chorus
- Impact Club
- Lead and Seed (Anti-Drug awareness)
- Peer Mediation Club
- Student Council
- Track & Field
Late Bus will be provided to students that stay after until 3:30pm. Any activity that goes past this time will require a ride home.
Permission Slips to stay after school for Clubs will be given out by the Club's Advisors.
- Student Council - Mrs. Wilson
- Drama Club - Mrs. Rutz
- Impact Club - Mrs. Raub
- Gospel Chorus - Mrs. Rutz/Mrs. Slater
- Yearbook - Mrs. Santomena
- Young Engineers Club - Mrs. Simister
- Peer Mediation Club- Mrs. Gannon
- Lead and Seed -Mrs. Gannon
P.R.O.P.S (Peers Recognizing Other PeersS)
The P.R.O.P.S program is to recognize our students' good deeds throughout the school day. Students who demonstrate good citizenship are nominated by their peers or staff members. Every month one student is chosen to receive an award for their act of kindness. Nominations should be dropped off in the Guidance Office.