Nominations Sought for Governor’s Educator of the Year Recognition Program
Nominate a Teacher or ESP by Nov. 30
Do you know a classroom teacher or educational services professional who is dedicated, inspiring, and making a difference? If so, please take the time to recommend this person for the Governor’s Educator of the Year Program by completing the nomination form and returning it to the building principal by Tuesday, Nov. 30, 2021. Administrators, staff members, students, parents and community members are encouraged to participate.
Each candidate will be scored based on the criteria below:
- Serves as an exceptionally skilled and dedicated educator in a public or charter school;
- Inspires students of all backgrounds and abilities to learn;
- Demonstrates leadership and innovation in and outside the classroom;
- Has the respect and admiration of students, parents, administrators and colleagues; and
- Plays an active role in the community as well as the school.