Preschool Disabilities Teacher
Welcome to the 2021-2022 school year!
We are looking forward to an amazing and memorable school year in pre-k.
Per state and district guidelines, all students are required to wear a mask to school. If your child is unable to wear a mask, please kindly have your child's doctor fill out the mask exemption form.
Our class will be utilizing "classtag" this year. It is a great app used to send out reminders and announcements for school. If you lost your code please kindly let me know and I will send home a new one.
September is about our class getting to know each other, establishing trust and a routine, and learning the rules for school. This is true even for our returning students as they have new friends and paraprofessionals to meet, and a new routine to learn.
Our students will be provided a FREE breakfast and lunch again this year. If your child has a specific diet, or any allergy or feeding restrictions... please let us know as soon as possible.
- A backpack (big enough to accommodate their 8x12" communication logs)
- A toddler-size blanket and fitted sheet (we will wash all bedding every Friday, or daily if needed)
- Emergency clothes in a ziplock bag (a shirt, pants, socks, & underwear)
- Weekly supply of diaper and wipes (if they are not potty trained)
- A toothbrush and toothpaste (if you would like us to work with them on brushing their teeth)
- A lunch & healthy snack, if not receiving one from the cafeteria
PLEASE KINDLY ENSURE YOUR CHILD'S NAME IS ON EVERY ITEM SENT IN.
- All About Me
We are looking forward to an awesome year and we thank you for sharing your child with us! If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us.
Ms. Maria & the Whole Preschool Staff