2021-22 Reopen Information
This folder includes state and local restart documents and parent letters from the superintendent.
Please Take Our Survey
Manchester Township School District is applying to receive Elementary and Secondary School Emergency Relief Funds (ESSER) to address learning recovery and the impact of COVID-19. These funds are designated for one-time or short-term expenditures to address the ongoing impact of the pandemic. We are seeking feedback from district and community stakeholders to help determine how the district should best utilize these resources to address unfinished learning, ongoing COVID-19 recovery, and Federal Program grant funds. Please take time to let us know your opinion by completing the brief survey below by Thursday, December 23, 2021.
- What are the guidelines for mask wearing?
- How to Wear a Mask
- When should I keep my child home?
- What are the quarantine requirements?
- How will instruction take place if my child is required to quarantine?
- What defines a close contact?
- What is Contact Tracing?
- Will the district hold “virtual days” instead of “snow days” or emergency closings like last year?
- Are masks required at Board of Education Meetings and other events in the school?