EZ Pay Program
The District and Sodexo School Services installed a state-of-the-art computerized point-of-sale system to make it easier for students and their parents to purchase school meals. To use the EZ Lunch system, you can simply choose the amount of money you want your student to have in his/her account, complete the EZ Pay form and send it along with a check made out to the Manchester Twp Board of Education. Please include your child's name on the memo line ...IT”S THAT EZ!
The EZ Lunch system will provide you with an easier method of making sure your child gets a nutritious lunch.
Here'e How It Works
- Students use their student ID PIN.
- Funds are deposited into their accounts. You decide how much to deposit in your student’s account.
- There will be separate accounts for program meals and a la carte items (snacks). You determine how much to put in each.
- You may set limits on daily a la carte spending.
- As your child purchases program meals or a la carte items, his/her protected account will be debited via computerized cash registers.
- Students do not have to buy lunch or a la carte items every day...only when they want to.
- All funds remain in the account until they are spent.
- Funds will be deposited in an existing prepay account, when applicable.
- Students will be informed when their balances become low.
- Cashier will verify that students only use their own accounts.
- Balances at the end of the year will be transferred to the student’s account for the following year.