Our school district has been at home since March 16th and our students and staff are now doing "Remote Learning"! We know that learning can take place anywhere and everyone is doing their best with this new style of teaching and learning. But as the days turn to weeks we are all finding out how much we miss the human touch and especially how much our staff misses seeing the smiling faces of our MTES students.
Home Instruction Resources
Please check the Parent Portal for important information. Find more resources here for at-home instruction Please be aware that this folder is under construction. More resources will be added as they become available.
Remote Instruction Resources
This folder contains resources for parents and staff.
- Facts about COVID19 from CDC
- Prevention and treatment (CDC)
- NJ COVID 19 Information Hub
- NJ Dept of Health COVID19 Info
- Ocean County Health Dept. COVID19 Info
- Google COVID 19 Site
- How to Talk to Your Child about Coronavirus
- Parent/Caregiver Guide from National Child Traumatic Stress Network
- NJ Mental Health Network - Free confidential support call 1-866-202-HELP (4357)
- Crisis Hotlines
FREE & REDUCED MEAL INFORMATIONThis folder contains instructions and application for free and reduced lunch. Please be sure to complete both the lunch application and the Sharing Information with Medicaid form.
Please Note: If your financial situation has changed since the beginning of the school year, you may re-apply for free and/or reduced lunch program at any time during the year.