Please call the Board Office at 732-350-5900 for information about where to register your child. Please register your child as soon as possible in order to take advantage of Kindergarten Orientation days in August.
- Your child MUST be present at the time of registration
- Original Birth Certificate with raised municipal seal
- Age 5 on or before October 1, 2019
- 2 Proofs of Residence – One from each group:
- Group 1 – Copy of Township bill, deed, lease or builder’s contract (if living with a resident, a signed, notarized letter from that resident stating you and your child(ren) live at the address accompanied by one of the Group 1 items)
- Group 2 – Copy of current utility bill or home insurance statement or driver’s license
- Physical required within 365 days of 1st day of school
- Doctor’s Certificate of completed immunizations to include:
- DPT Series & Booster - after age 4
- Polio Series & Booster - after age 4
- MMR #1 & #2 - after age 4
- Varicella Vaccine (Chicken Pox) – on or after 1st birthday
- Hepatitis B Virus Vaccine Series
- Mantoux - Tuberculin Test (TB) - Recommended
- Influenza Vaccine - Recommended
Registration must be completed by parent or legal guardian.
PLEASE NOTE: The registration will not be considered complete without the above-listed information/documentation. If your documentation is not complete, you should still register your child; however, any missing documents MUST be submitted within thirty (30) days of your child starting school.
If you have any questions, please call the Board Office (732.350.5900)
How Do I Get An Official Birth Certificate?
Official birth certificates may be obtained from the town clerk of the municipality where the child was born or from state Vital Statistics offices. For children born in New Jersey, go to www.state.nj.us/health/vital/. For other states, try www.vitalchek.com.