- Preregister online and print the registration barcode.
Please Note: If your child is currently registered in our Preschool program, you are already registered. Please do not register again.
- Call the school to schedule an appointment to drop off your paperwork and complete registration.
- Please b ring the following to your appointment:
- Your online pre-registration confirmation (barcode).
- The completed health forms and any other forms from the registration portal.
- The required documents listed below.
- Registration must be completed by parent or guardian.
- Original Birth Certificate with raised municipal seal (Must be age 5 on or before October 1, 2021)
- 2 Proofs of Residence – One from each group:
- Group 1 – Copy of Township bill, deed, lease or builder’s contract (if living with a resident, a signed, notarized letter from that resident stating you and your child(ren) live at the address accompanied by one of the Group 1 items)
- Group 2 – Copy of current utility bill or home insurance statement or driver’s license
- Physical required within 365 days of 1st day of school
- Doctor’s Certificate of completed immunizations to include:
- DPT Series & Booster - after age 4
- Polio Series & Booster - after age 4
- MMR #1 & #2 - after age 4
- Varicella Vaccine (Chicken Pox) – on or after 1st birthday
- Hepatitis B Virus Vaccine Series
- Mantoux - Tuberculin Test (TB) - Recommended
- Influenza Vaccine - Recommended
The registration will not be considered complete without the above-listed information/documentation.
If your documentation is not complete, you should still register your child; however, any missing documents MUST be submitted within thirty (30) days of your child starting school.
If you are not able to print, please email email@example.com or call 732-849-2829 to have forms mailed to you.
If you have any questions, please call your school office.
- Ridgeway 732-323-0800
- MTES 732-323-9600
- Whiting 732-350-4994
How Do I Get An Official Birth Certificate?
Official birth certificates may be obtained from the town clerk of the municipality where the child was born or from state Vital Statistics offices. For children born in New Jersey, go to www.state.nj.us/health/vital/. For other states, try www.vitalchek.com.