Pre-Register Online & Make an Appointment
- Preregister online and print the registration barcode.
Please Note: If your child is currently enrolled in our Preschool program, you are already registered. Please do not register again.
- Schedule an appointment through the registration portal to drop off your paperwork and complete registration. Your child must be present at registration for a screening.
- Please b ring the following to your appointment:
- Your child must be present at registration.
- Your online pre-registration confirmation (barcode).
- The completed health forms below and any other forms from the registration portal.
- The required documents listed below.
If you are unable to print the forms, please contact your home school to arrange to pick up the registration forms or to have them mailed to your home address.
If you are unsure of what school your child will attend, please contact Trasportation at 732-849-2812.
- Registration must be completed by parent or guardian.
- Original Birth Certificate with raised municipal seal (Must be age 5 on or before October 1, 2022)
- 2 Proofs of Residence – One from each group:
- Group 1 – Copy of Township bill, deed, lease or builder’s contract (if living with a resident, a signed, notarized letter from that resident stating you and your child(ren) live at the address accompanied by one of the Group 1 items)
- Group 2 – Copy of current utility bill or home insurance statement or driver’s license
- Physical required within 365 days of 1st day of school
- Doctor’s Certificate of completed immunizations to include:
- DPT Series & Booster - 4 doses for children less than 7 years of age. One dose must have been administered on or after the fourth birthday... OR any 5 doses.
- IPV (Polio) Series & Booster - 3 doses for those children less than 7 years of age, with at least one dose given on or after the fourth birthday… OR any 4 doses
- MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella) - 2 doses. Laboratory evidence of immunity is acceptable and documentation will be required.
- Varicella (Chicken Pox) – 1 dose on or after first birthday. Laboratory evidence of immunity is acceptable, or physician's statement of previous varicella disease.
- Hepatitis B Virus - 3 doses
- Mantoux - Tuberculin Test (TB) - Recommended
- Influenza Vaccine - Recommended
The registration will not be considered complete without the above-listed information/documentation.
If your documentation is not complete, you should still register your child; however, any missing documents MUST be submitted within thirty (30) days of your child starting school.
Note for Current Manchester Preschool Students
If you have a PreSchool student in Manchester Township School District who will be 5 years old by October 1, 2022 and therefore is eligible for Kindergarten in September, 2022, you will NOT need to register him/her again for Kindergarten during the registration dates in mid-to-late March. HOWEVER, it is necessary that you update your child’s medical information, because as a child reaches 5-years-old, certain immunizations/ boosters are necessary to start Kindergarten. Please contact your school nurse for this information.
If you are not able to print, please email email@example.com or call 732-849-2829 to have forms mailed to you.
If you have any questions, please call your school office.
- Ridgeway 732-323-0800
- MTES 732-323-9600
- Whiting 732-350-4994
How Do I Get An Official Birth Certificate?
Official birth certificates may be obtained from the town clerk of the municipality where the child was born or from state Vital Statistics offices. For children born in New Jersey, go to www.state.nj.us/health/vital/. For other states, try www.vitalchek.com.