Google Translate



Site Info Container

Off Canvas Navigation Container

Kindergarten Registration


KinderPrep for Parents March 3

For parents of children entering Kindergarten in the fall of 2020 at any Manchester School.


KinderPrep Workshop for parents March 3 at 6:30pm

Kindergarten Registration Days for 2020-21 


March 17, 18 and 19, 2020


Ridgeway:  9:15-11:30am and 1:00-2:30pm each day

MTES and Whiting:  9:15-11:30am and 1:30-3:00pm each day

Where to Register

Please register at your home school. Not sure which school? Call transportation at 732-849-2812 and they will check your address.

Need to register for this year? Please call the Board Office at 732-350-5900 for information. 

Registration Requirements:

Please Note: Your child MUST be present at the time of registration. Registration must be completed by parent or legal guardian.

Print out the online pre-registration confirmation (bar-code) and bring the confirmation and the registration requirements listed below to your home school:

  • Original Birth Certificate with raised municipal seal
  • Age 5 on or before October 1, 2020
  • 2 Proofs of Residence – One from each group:
    • Group 1 – Copy of Township bill, deed, lease or builder’s contract (if living with a resident, a signed, notarized letter from that resident stating you and your child(ren) live at the address accompanied by one of the Group 1 items)
    • Group 2 – Copy of current utility bill or home insurance statement or driver’s license
  • Physical required within 365 days of 1st day of school
  • Doctor’s Certificate of completed immunizations to include:
    • DPT Series & Booster - after age 4
    • Polio Series & Booster - after age 4
    • MMR #1 & #2 - after age 4
    • Varicella Vaccine (Chicken Pox) – on or after 1st birthday
    • Hepatitis B Virus Vaccine Series
    • Mantoux - Tuberculin Test (TB) - Recommended
    • Influenza Vaccine - Recommended
  • Any additional forms received at Kinderprep or from your home school

PLEASE NOTE: The registration will not be considered complete without the above-listed information/documentation. If your documentation is not complete, you should still register your child; however, any missing documents MUST be submitted within thirty (30) days of your child starting school.

If you have any questions, please call your school office. (Ridgeway 732-323-0800, MTES 732-323-9600, Whiting 732-350-4994)


How Do I Get An Official Birth Certificate?

Official birth certificates may be obtained from the town clerk of the municipality where the child was born or from state Vital Statistics offices. For children born in New Jersey, go to For other states, try