Social Emotional Learning Resources
Please find district documents, presentations and other resources for social emotional learning here:
- Manchester Schools Implement Social Emotional Learning Initiatives
News article about SEL presentation at the September 2019 BOE meeting.
- Edutopia: A Parents Guide to Social and Emotional Learning
A curated list of articles and videos for parents about fostering skills like kindness, empathy, resilience, perseverance, and focus in children.
- Center on the Social and Emotional Foundations for Early Learning
- Child Mind Institute has great information on a wide variety of topics for families.
- CASEL The Collaborative for Academic, Social, and Emotional Learning
- High Focus Centers Mental Health Blog contains articles on such topics as Supporting Your Teen through COVID19, depression, anxiety, coping skills and more.
- Parently Wisely online course.
SEL Parent Night Presentation
Family Support Resources
Mindfulness Assembly Videos
These videos by Sarah Stevenson of Mindful Education Services were produced specifically for our students at various grade levels.