Register Your Child
Video Instructions for Registration
- Your child MUST be present at the time of registration
- Original Birth Certificate with raised municipal seal
- Age 5 on or before October 1 of current school year to enter kindergarten
- 2 Proofs of Residence – One from each group:
- Group 1 – Copy of Township bill, deed, lease or builder’s contract (if living with a resident, a signed, notarized letter from that resident stating you and your child(ren) live at the address accompanied by one of the Group 1 items)
- Group 2 – Copy of current utility bill or home insurance statement or driver’s license
- Physical required within 365 days of 1st day of school
- Doctor’s Certificate of completed immunizations. (see NJ Immunization Requirements)
- Transfer Card from Previous School
- Copy of most Recent Report Card
- Copy of Most Recent Standardized Test Scores
- Child Student Team IEP (if applicable)
- Copy of 504 Plan (if applicable)
Registration must be completed by parent or legal guardian.
PLEASE NOTE: The registration will not be considered complete without the above-listed information/documentation. If your documentation is not complete, you should still register your child; however, any missing documents MUST be submitted within thirty (30) days of your child starting school.
If you have any questions, please call your school office or the Board Office at 732-350-5900.