Forgot your login?
Please enter your email address. Instructions for retrieving your username and password will be emailed to you. Please add email@example.com to your email contacts or safe senders list to ensure you receive these emails.
You have been sent an email with your login information.
If you do not have a username and password, please supply the following information and click Continue. Your email address will be your username.
Create a new Password
Please enter your username and create a new password.
Create an Account and Subscribe for Alerts
Create an Account or Login
- Find the LOGIN dropdown at the top right of our website and click on WEBSITE LOGIN.
- On the login page, select CREATE NEW ACCOUNT and fill in the form or login to your existing account.
Subscribe for Alerts
- Once you are signed in, open the dropdown under your user name (at the top left) and select SUBSCRIPTIONS.
- To receive text alerts, be sure to ADD TEXT ENABLED PHONE (optional).
- Next, you may individually select which categories from which you wish to receive texts, emails, or both.
- Select the settings for EMAIL MAILING LISTS (ENotify). Please select our Monthly District E-News here. Please note that eNotify is for email newsletters only, not emergency alerts, and does not offer a text alert option.
- Use the settings icon for NEWS ALERTS to select the News feeds you wish to receive alerts from. These are automatic alerts that are sent whenever there is new content on that news feed. We suggest, at minimum, you subscribe to District Emergency Alerts and DIstrict News as well as any schools you are associated with.
Subscribe for Additional Alerts
Create an account or login here to subscribe for email and/or text alerts from our site. You may also subscribe to alerts anywhere you see the alert icon . Just click the icon to subscribe. Many of our staff blogs and teacher pages allow you to subscribe for email alerts using this icon.
PRINT THESE INSTRUCTIONS
Not receiving our alerts?
To be sure you will receive our alerts, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts and/or safe senders list. Still not receiving alerts? Check your junk mailbox.
Get Twitter Alerts by text - Even if you don't have a Twitter account!
You can receive text messages of all of our Tweets even if you don't have a Twitter account!
Just text Follow @MTSDNews to 40404.
You may follow any of the individual school Twitter accounts in the same manner using @MTHS_Pride, @MTMSMustangs, @RS_Dolphins, @MTESDragons, @WhitingWildcats.