- Go to https://pixlr.com/x. (Bookmark this site for future use)
- Open your image using the blue OPEN IMAGE button on the left.
- Use the Properties tool to rotate or resize your image.
- Use the Crop tool to crop your image.
- There are many other options available, including adjusting the brightness/color/etc., filters, text, drawing, effects, etc.
- Click APPLY to set your changes for each tool.
- When you are done, click SAVE.
- File Name: Rename your file if you want to keep the original.
- File Type: JPG files are good for the website - PNG are somewhat higher quality.
- Quality: Select HIGH
- Image Size: For use on the web, enter a maximum width of 1200 for horizontal photos, 800 for vertical.
- When you are done with the settings, click DOWNLOAD.
If you are on a Chromebook, you will be able to select your Google Drive folder. On a PC, your file may download to your default DOWNLOADS folder and you will have to move it to the correct folder.
Edit Photos with PIXLR-X
Adobe Spark allows you to create social media graphics, photo collages, posters, flyers, and video slideshows.
A free online editor for your photos.
The new Resources Manager is replacing File Manager. We recommend you switch to Resources now.
Guidelines for posting accessible web content. Web accessibility refers to the inclusive practice of making websites usable by people of all abilities and disabilities.
How to set up your About the Teacher post.
Learn how to share your Google files and folders publicly on your web pages.
Learn how to upload files and photos to Google Drive and how to get a shareable link.
Learn how to embed a video directly into your post.
Learn the do's and don't's of formatting your text.
Parents who don't use Twitter can see your Twitter feed on your website if you embed it.
Beginner instructions for logging in and creating a post.
Learn how to create a link to a website or Google file and create an email link.
Yes you can embed your classroom Google calendar on your website!
Learn how to activate subscriptions so that users can subscribe to receive email alerts when you publish a new post.
Have a dialogue with your students or parents by activating commenting on your post.