Nancy A. Trust, Media Specialist
Media Center Philosophy
Through appropriate training and use of library media programs and materials, the entire school population will become better critical thinkers and problem solvers. Students will be exposed to a variety of materials so that they can independently select appropriate resources. With this ability, students will be able to access technologically advanced resources to support research and pleasurable pursuits.Students will...
- develop skills in the use of information
- use technology and other tools to write and do research
- think creatively and problem solve
- develop, locate, summarize, organize, synthesize and evaluate information
- produce products and presentations
- become lifelong learners
- READ, READ, READ!
We have over 10,000 books and audio books which correlate with the curriculum we teach. There are ten student access computers to allow students and teachers to search the Library Book Catalog and use the Internet or various Microsoft applications.
Scheduling for Classes